Amptweaker pedals are the brainchild of legendary amp designer James Brown. The BigRock Pro distortion pedal is loaded with features like LED controls illumination, 3-band EQ, boost functions, noise gate, true bypass switching and a road-ready 14 gauge steel chassis.
This mint condition BigRock Pro high gain distortion pedal can be used in front of a clean channel or as a Preamp into an FX return or power amp.
Included are 2 Boost knobs, one before and one after the distortion to boost the gain and volume. Perfect for solos. There’s also a Midboost button that works with the output Boost knob to cut through the mix.
The Smooth/Edge switch which cuts the high end sizzle for a warmer edge and 2 Fat switches for either the normal or boosted tones for a thicker attack with a bit more compression.
There’s also a High Gain switch to select between vintage blues rock or heavier modern high gain. The 3-band EQ provides significant tonal sculpting with a PlexEQ button for a more traditional stack tone. The BigRock noise gate has 2 separate internal controls to help tweak the feel of the gate.The BigRock Pro has 3 effects loops. A universal loop, an active loop with boost and the SideTrak loop which activates when the pedal is off perfect for patching in clean effects.
Big Rock Pro Features:
- Dual Lit Boost controls via Boost footswitch
- 3 Band EQ, w/ Smooth/Edge and PlexEQ switch
- 3 FX loops: Universal, Boost (w/Pre/Post switches), plus the SideTrak that works when the pedal is off. Patch in clean effects here.
- Gain, Tight & Volume Controls
- High Gain switch for heavier tones, off for more vintage, blues rock tones
- Noise Gate switch that tracks gain
- Adjustable internal input noise gate
- Mid switch with PlexEQ setting
- Mid Boost switch tweaks Boost for added punch
- Internal Fat switches for warmer Rhythm and/or Boost tones
- Can be used as a preamp, or into a clean channel
- LED lit knobs when connected to a power supply
- Battery disconnect switch with red indicator
- Operates on 9V-18V batteries or power supplies (similar to 50W versus 100W tone)
- Current: 18mA with 1 or 2-9V batteries, 22mA with 9V adapter, 24mA with 18V adapter (adapters add knob LED's and internal switch disconnects 1-9V battery clip)
- DC Adapter jack, standard 2.1mm X 5.5mm, center ground (-)
- Batteries and power supplies not included
- Magnetic battery access door
- Weight: 3 pounds,
- Dimensions: 5.625″W X 5″D X 2.125″H
- Handmade in the USA