The Jackson Marty Friedman X Series signature guitar is loaded with features to match the demanding needs of an elite guitarist and musician like Marty Friedman at an affordable price.
Features include a mahogany body, one-piece mahogany set-neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint, bound 12 in. radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and pearloid block inlays.*Note* one of the inlays has a minor crack in it from the factory. It does not affect playability of the guitar but wanted to upfront and honest about it. It is noted in the pictures.
Equipped with Marty Friedman signature EMG passive pickups with two volume, two tone controls and a 3-way toggle switch.
Bridge duties are handled by the Jackson compensated, adjustable bridge coupled with die-cast locking tuners for increased sustain and tuning stability.
This guitar is not a factory refurb.
- Color: Black with white bevels
- Gloss Finish
- Single cutaway
- Body Material: Nato
- Mahogany Set Neck
- Scale: 24.75 in.
- Graphite Reinforced Truss Rod
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 12 in. Radius
- 22 Jumbo Frets
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Neck Pickup: Marty Friedman signature EMG (Passive)
- Bridge Pickup: Marty Friedman signature EMG (Passive)
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone
- 3 Way Toggle Switch
- Tune-o-matic Bridge with Stopbar tailpiece
- Tuning machines: Die-cast locking
- No case included