Mint condition Line 6 HX Stomp. A professional-grade guitar and bass processor delivering the same sound and performance of Helix amps, cabs, and effects found in all other Helix products in a convenient compact pedal design.
Utilizing the same DSP and HX Modeling technology the HX Stomp features over 300 amps, cabs, and effects from Helix, M-Series, and legacy Line 6 products - up to six simultaneously.
Equipped with three capacitive-sensing footswitches and color coded LED rings making adjustments on the fly are fast and easy. Have a favorite pedal? Integrate them into any preset signal path by patching them into the two effects loops. You can also dial in amps and effects, save and load presents, and much more with the free "HX Edit" application.
HX Stomp provides 123dB of dynamic range and can double as an ultra-low noise DSP-powered USB audio interface with 24-bit/96kHz multi-channel audio and MIDI connectivity. There's also a flexible input impedance circuit for a realistic amp and pedal response, and built-in DI and re-amping capabilities.
- Utilizes the same DSP chip and HX Modeling as Helix
- Compact design saving pedalboard space
- Highest possible audio quality throughout, plus both true bypass and DSP bypass with trails
- Over 300 effects and models from Helix, M-Series, and legacy Line 6 products
- Up to 6 simultaneous amp, cab, and effect blocks (including a looper and IR loading) provide extensive tone-crafting options
- A complete guitar or bass rig in one compact pedal
- 3 capacitive-sensing footswitches with color-coded LED rings for fast, easy editing
- Split/parallel signal paths provide flexible routing for both simple and complex signal chains
- TRS dual expression pedal/footswitch input extends creative control capabilities
- Stereo effects loop (mono/stereo TRS send + stereo returns) facilitates use with other pedals