Steve Vai Signature Bad Horsie 2 Mini-Wah was designed with Steve’s specifications featuring two wah modes; Bad Horsie and Contour mode.
Space saving format built rock solid using a cold-rolled steel chassis and Morley’s unique electro-optical switchless design so no scratchy pots.
The Steve Vai Bad Horsie 2 Mini-Wah also features True Tone bypass buffer circuitry to keep your guitar signal and tone intact.
Powered by a single 9volt battery with an easy access Quick-Clip battery door the Vai Bad Horsie 2 Mini-Wah can also be powered with an optional 9volt adapter (center pin negative.) Power adapter not included.
- Two wah modes; Bad Horsie and Contour.
- Contour mode adjusts frequency and wah levels
- Limited Edition with custom graphics by Steve Vai
- Space saving design - 6.85″ x 4.5″ x 2.5″ (L x W x H)
- Switchless operation - Step on the treadle to engage. Step off to bypass
- Electro-Optical design - no scratchy pots to wear out or fail
- True Tone bypass buffer circuit ensures pure guitar tone
- Powered by a single 9-volt battery or optional 9V adapter
- Rugged cold-rolled steel chassis
- LED indicators
- Quick Clip battery door
- Glow in the dark Morley and Steve Vai logo
- One-year warranty